Azure Full Stack Development-IND
Mumbai, MH, Inde
ID de tâche: 56347
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates
Job Description :
- Understand code audits (Standards and Security).
- Collaborate with application architects and DevOps and provide analysis and fixes.
- Ensure application follows security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty.
- Plan, execute, and lead audits of organization InfoSec systems Conduct manual reviews of all relevant code on a line-by-line basis
- Utilize penetration testing techniques to locate cybersecurity vulnerabilities Utilize SAST (Static Application Security Testing) tools to analyze code where possible Identify, analyze and recommend remedies to all cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Maintain complete current knowledge of all system accessibility and permission.
- Experience with developing and supporting Azure and .Net Applications.
- Experience with web technologies and databases a must. Self driven.
- Should be able to work independently and work with various teams to build applications, identify issues, resolve them.
- Should have good communication skills to provide status on projects on a regular cadence and as needed.
- Should have 3 + 6 years of experience.