Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
*This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
- Strong experience working with Master data on S/4 and ECC side related Material, Vendor, Business Partner and Finance master.
- Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG Product, Supplier and Finance object scope to the client.
- Responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery.
- Prepare the functional specifications and ensure delivery of objects as per the timelines. Create configuration documents and training documents.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-instance computing environments (SAP and Non-SAP systems)
- Define technical strategy and best practices related to master data governance for a Global ERP deployment program.
- Review technical design and development of master data related interfaces, enhancement, load program, report, and workflow in MDG & ECC system.
- Provide strategy for integration between different SAP (ECC, MDG) and non-SAP systems to ensure the integrity of master data.
- Functional and business process knowledge in any area Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Plan to Produce, Close to Report.
- Work closely with MDG development team and communicate business requirements and functional specifications effectively.
- Responsible for MDG application security design and work closely with SAP security team to support development and implementation of MDG user access requirements.
- Design and develop customizing MDG master data applications as per business requirements.
- Experience in conducting session with legacy systems to finalize the field mapping requirements between MDG and Legacy systems.
- Support the development and Testing scenarios for MDG applications.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical competency (e.g., computer science, information systems, or engineering or equivalent) required.
- 5+ years of IT experience with functional knowledge and deep expertise in SAP master data processes (Material/Vendor/BP/Finance) and SAP application design.
- Minimum 1 large scale End-To-End Implementation Project experience involving SAP MDG is a must
- Experience with master data management processes and technology. Experience in MDG on S/4 HANA will be an added advantage.
- Experience with SAP MDG configuration (includes Data Model, BRF Plus and Floor Plan Manager).
- Good understanding on MDG standard process and should be able to guide users around MDG standard features.
- Experience with system integration (IDOC, SOA, Flat File).
- Implements and oversees standards, technical quality and consistent approaches in data presentation planning, generation, review, approval, and delivery.
- Identifies and reports data quality issues, related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness in a timely fashion.
- Provides subject matter expertise to the Data Governance Council.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work with and collaborate across Business and IT Teams toward developing a best practice data creation, maintenance, governance, quality solutions.
- SAP MDG Certification preferred
- Experience in SAP Solution Manager- CHARM and Focused build for Release Management preferred.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.