Sr. Associate, Operations-USA
This job posting is no longer active.
Plainfield, IN, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 56449
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary
What you bring to the role
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment. Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- : Recognized skilled specialist in job area. May be responsible for leading daily operations. May train, delegate and review the work of lower level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis, judgment and initiative. Makes minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness of area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a specialist level. Incumbents are highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures. Incumbents independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- Known in the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Often acts as a facilitator and team leader.
Two year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience. OR HS diploma or equivalent and a minimum 8 years of functional including 4 years position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.