Sr. Project Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
ID de tâche: 56292
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Project Manager who will be responsible for independently running multiple InfoSec projects that spans across multiple Business units, regions with minimal guidance in Agile methodology.
This position actively contributes in ensuring the projects are delivered with highest quality following Secure Software Development Life Cycle within Project KPIs.
As a Project Manager you shall have a strong passion for work and the ability to breakdown the deliverables to fit into Biweekly deployable components working closely with SMEs and Leads.
- Clearly define and communicate project goals and objectives, key business drivers, expected benefits and outcome, scope, milestones, and deliverables.
- Understand project requirements and apply project management skills to logically breakdown the activities into Biweekly sprints using Agile Scrum framework and also Waterfall phases
- Create effective project plans to track schedules and budgets tightly for the defined project scope
- Assemble, coordinate, and manage cross-functional project team members across the organization and third-party partners, key stakeholder and project sponsor(s).
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas and coordinating schedules and materials, documenting meeting minutes, following-up on action items, risks & issues; gathering, organizing and distributing project related documentation
- Use PPM tools (PlanView preferred) for consistent tracking and accurate communication of project status, timeline, deliverables, changes following established project change control process, phase gates, and financials
- Evaluate project progress towards meeting its objectives, determine the cause of deviations and take corrective actions to address variations.
- Leadership skills with ability to build team cohesiveness to achieve results, lead project teams, contribute to PMO best practices, mentor other project managers or interns on the team.
- Effective communication and presentation skills that are timely, clear and appropriately catered to stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor resources in matrixed organization
Skills & Experience
- Project Management experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience working in InfoSec projects with reasonable understanding of technical subjects such as cybersecurity and regulatory compliance will be a plus
- Strong ability to collaborate and work across teams and disciplines with globally distributed teams
- Hands on experience with PlanView(preferred) PPM tool or equivalent project management tool
- Hands on experience on MS Office products for Project Management
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Work Experience: Preferred 10+ years of relevant IT experience, with at least 7+ years in Project Management using Agile Scrum &Waterfall methodologies, and minimum of 4 years in Information Security domains
- PMP and CSM certifications will be a plus
- Provide three current work references & pass a criminal background check