AWS Sales Manager
Remote Based Field Sales
Ingram Micro Cloud is a global division of the largest distributor in the world – Ingram Micro – and employs more than 1,300 dedicated cloud specialists worldwide. Among this large pool of experts are 400+ sales associates and 600+ engineers. Ingram Micro Cloud is a premium cloud services provider with a mission to drive digital transformation through an innovative platform and service offerings.
Ingram Micro Cloud UK has a vacancy for an AWS Sales Manager, you are a subject matter expert on the Ingram Micro Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) value proposition and manager of a sub-set of partners supporting them to drive business growth.
This role is focused on our small, medium and large sized channel partners. In the role you will cover the ownership of first contact, proposal development and on-boarding of Partners, additionally you will be responsible for the management of the AWS sales team, which includes PDM’s, BDE’s, and subject matter experts.
You will be required to travel to attend partner meetings, off-site events or vendor meetings/conferences.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will…
- Ensure decisions are in line with company metrics, supporting data to build long term mutually profitable relationships
- Ability to evaluate and understand and respond accordingly without delay
- Customer first approach at all times and proactively takes corrective measures to improve service delivery
- Thinking macro in identifying business opportunities and refer for broader business outcomes
- Collaborates with other departments and is comfortable having honest conversations to turn difficult decisions into business benefits
- Empowers team members to improve the quality and pace of work to meet customer expectations
- Successfully work in high demand diverse team environment and deliver to customers
- Ability to adapt between micro and macro thinking and identify the needs of the customers
- Successfully navigating through matters of complexity for best outcomes - drive continuous improvement mindset toward sales
- Quickly identify patterns, trends along with what is missing to generate effective solutions to address any gaps
- Ensure the solutions provide a positive customer experience, cost effective and maximising sales
- Ensuring that there is a positive customer experience that is cost effective and maximising productivity time
- Works to build a strong relationship with the vendor and ensure that communication is efficient and effective for internal and external stakeholders
- Give clear communication to the vendor and other colleagues on expectation to drive sales
Who you are…
- Previous experience in managing, and coaching a sales team is desired
- Strategic thinker with ability to see the bigger picture and act accordingly
- Strong analytical skills and data driven
- Ability to articulate value proposition, and commercial awareness
- Good knowledge of the distribution channel, the competitive landscape, and the Ingram Micro Cloud business
- Good understanding of AWS and services
- Knowledge and experience of working across cultural boundaries
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.