Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a start-up but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Manager - Customer Support
Ingram Micro is a master Cloud Service Provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions, and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
In this role you will manage a team that is accountable for overall partner experience by providing assistances to our resellers on their Billing, Order placement, and Technical inquires.
Your team will take service requests by phone calls, emails, and chat-instant messages. You will be required to leverage your technical expertise and passion for outstanding customer service to assist and enable your direct reports to answer questions and or troubleshoot technical issues to find solutions
You will also be responsible for the Platform Success in your region/country. You will bring a customer centric mindset to ensuring our reseller partners (customers) are able to fully consume all the functionality, features and benefits of the various platform offerings Ingram Micro Cloud provides. Supporting our Customer Success Managers to drive Digital Adoption within their assigned accounts.
- Recruit, train and manage Customer Support and Technical Support Representatives
- Proactively monitor and manage inbound call, vendor scheduled calls, email, and chat volume to ensure proper coverage.
- Continuously evaluate agent performance on call, email, and chat platforms
- Track key performance indicators (KPi’s) to ensure proper service levels are met.
- Engage with individual front line representatives and provide coaching, problem solving and enablement where necessary
- Create and maintain strong technical acumen of the platform and inter-workings to support front line representatives
- Evaluate, respond, and resolve complex inbound Billing and Technical customer escalations / inquiries.
- Ensure representatives accurately and efficiently log all issues and status updates in our internal tracking system
- Understands partners’ business objectives/impact and applies their expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success
- Work with internal departments to find ways to expand the capable scope of Customer Support to reduce dependency on other departments using the tools, processes, and systems available
- Identify process and procedural enhancements; recommend and implement changes to ensure best possible customer experience.
- Analyze support issue trends, Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams -Work closely with Customer Success Managers and other GTM sales resources to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Determine proactive support methods to create a WOW experience for partners
- Serve as the technology expert for our own platform offerings, such as Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Marketplace-as-a-Service, CloudBlue PSA, Integrations and more.
- Develop and execute a proactive technology strategy to increase the adoption and integration of key platform functionalities within assigned customer base.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by continuously soliciting and presenting technology feedback to product management and engineering teams.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud and platform technology with an ability to give instructions to a technical and / or non-technical audience
- Experience working on SaaS, IaaS, API or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize requests effectively and manage expectations
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced working environment
- Passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem- solving attitude
- 1-3 years front line management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer success, technical account management, customer experience or project management.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively increase adoption, ensure satisfaction and renewal.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law