Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast.
We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy.
With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service.
With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
Ingram Micro is a master Cloud Service Provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
In this role you will be accountable for overall partner experience, include providing assistances to our resellers on their Billing, Order placement, and Technical inquires.
You'll take inbound service requests by phone calls and emails as well as using your technical expertise and passion for outstanding customer service to answer questions and/or troubleshoot technical issues to find solutions.
- Responding to inbound Billing and Technical service requests over the phone and email.
- Accurately and efficiently log all issues and status updates in our internal tracking system
- Understands client's business objectives/impact and applies their expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success
- Evaluate and provide resolution for complex customer Billing inquiries
- Reconcile invoices provided by the customer and/or other internal departments
- Explain charges to our customers to enhance their understanding of billing processes and policies
- Initiate adjustments to customer billing charges where appropriate and communicate outstanding amounts to customers
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose as software defects, misconfiguration, content issues, or end user issues
- Supporting multiple cloud solutions (I.e. Symantec, Acronis, Dropbox, Microsoft O365)
- Primary focus will be one Microsoft O365 suite
- Contributing to the development of service desk processes and procedures
- Interacts closely with various departments and vendors to provide timely resolution on issues
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft O365
- Ability to prioritize user requests effectively and manage user expectations
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment Working
- Passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Previous experience troubleshooting and debugging SaaS cloud solutions is an asset
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Understanding of related terminology and concepts,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- Competitive salary and compensation package for your experience level
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to proactively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*