Group Mgr, Reverse Logistics Operations
This job posting is no longer active.
Fort Worth, TX, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 56580
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
The strategic and results driven Group Manager will have full P&L responsibility for a 300,000 sq foot mobility warehouse. The Operations Group Manager directs the daily operations of mobile device repair and is responsible for oversight of 3PL ensuring the accurate and timely overall reverse logistics delivery, receipt, other logistics processing of mobile devices and on-going customer requirements. Responsible for reviewing data, defining and establishing a strategy and roadmap for complex products. Introduces new processes and efficiencies to achieve KPIs, increase revenue, increase customer satisfaction and influence change.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, our ideal candidate would have skills including:
- Personnel management of a team of 3-5 direct associates
- Plan, direct, organize and control the activities of a Logistics Center operation which supports significant volumes of both B2C and B2B orders
- Build, maintain, and nurture excellent customer relationships through effective client management and consistent communication and follow through on customer requests.
- Read, interpret, and understand client’s contractual requirements and implement processes to support.
- Support improvement projects in the reverse logistics function, driving continuous improvement. Contribute and present in technical and program reviews.
- Supervision of the physical operations of the site, inclusive of inbound, outbound, and inventory control operations.
- Ensures efficient and profitable operations; uses independent judgment within the framework of established policies in decision making
- Plans, examines, analyzes and evaluates site operations with respect to quality standards, safety standards, and customer support. Ensures standards of quality control are met (verify unit works properly, unit is fully configured, unit is clean, etc.)
- Root cause analysis and problem resolution for reverse logistics operations.
- Responsible for budget control and justification for capital expenditures.
- Communicates effectively with partner, customers, and site associates.
- Follow all policies and procedures to ensure proper employee performance and development (metrics, performance reviews, training plans, etc.)
- Partners with HR Dept. in all associate-related matters
- College degree preferred OR High School Diploma and 10 years of functional experience, including 7 years of position specific experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of people management experience
- Significant experience of warehousing operations, budgeting, personnel management
- Prior experience working within a 5S or Lean environment. Must be process management minded with a clear understanding for the use of metrics and measurements.
- Strong numeracy skills in the areas of financial reporting and productivity /KPI measures.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a catalyst for positive change, teamwork and client/customer service.
- WMS experience preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds and assist where required with the job duties of the warehouse associates.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed where forklift traffic and automated equipment is in use.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.