This job posting is no longer active.
Humacao, Porto Rico
ID de tâche: 56727
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS
The Senior Planner applies a deep expertise and knowledge of the Planning and Supply Chain functions to create and maintain build plans for assigned product families. They lead the process of coordinating the different internal and external stake holders to develop optimal plans that support the customer requirements.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for creating the material plan required to support the forecast provided by the customer and the production plan released by Operations.
- Balances the core and component availability with the expected reclaim rates to create a plan that supports the demand of the customer.
- Plan production schedules to meet customer Build Plan requirements and best utilize the company's productive capacity.
- Manage issues that impact the completion of the Build Plan, and takes quick action to minimize effects on the Service Levels to the Customers.
- Plan and schedule material operational flow, optimizing equipment and personnel utilization model changes and downtime.
- Closely collaborate with Operations, Planning, Purchasing and Management to support the Build Plan and quickly react to supply or production issues in order to mitigate the negative impact on customer forecasts.
- PO Expertise.
- Bachelor Degree
- CSCP strongly desired
- Using BOM's
- CPIM exposure and familiarity
- Bi-lingual communication skills (fluent in English).
- 3+ years as a production planner in a complex manufacturing/production environment
- APEX certified a plus
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Skills with MS Access would be a plus
- Previous experience within process manufacturing, logistics, inventory control, or production environments.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.