- Basic knowledge of Networking. CCNA is a Plus.
- Unix/Linux OS.
- Virtualization platforms is a plus. VMware/VirtualBox.
- DHCP, TFTP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, Syslog and SIP server and understanding of how they work.
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture. We truly are a great place to work.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
What You Bring To The Role:
- (2) year computer science college degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to resolve problems independently.
- Demonstrates integrity and professionalism in taking responsibility.
- Results-oriented and willing to work on new technologies.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Customer oriented and possesses a 'can-do' attitude.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.