Business Development Manager - Cyber Security
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 56667
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Base yourself in Auckland
- Hybrid work model (3 days from home 2 days from office)
About the Company
At Ingram Micro, we continue to take the distribution industry by storm. We are continuing to grow our Cyber Security presence and practice across NZ. This is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow your experience with a global leader. If you are seeking a highly engaging work environment - this is the place for you!
About the role:As a BDM – Cyber Security: You will provide an exceptional level of commitment to customer service and supplying customers with quality industry solutions, along with collaborating with other specialized sales and technical associates within the IMNZ businesses
- you will be responsible for the growth and expansion of all cyber security vendors and solutions offered by Ingram Micro.
- With a complete Cyber Security portfolio, you will leverage the expertise and capability available from each vendor specialist and other internal teams, to fulfil business outcome-focused solutions.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Driving and identifying sales opportunities to further increase market share
- Working with other Ingram Micro Teams to capitalize on new opportunities
- Facilitating relationships between the vendor and reseller to cement our position as the distributor of choice for Cyber Security Solutions and Services
- Pro-active Market Development, working with the customer to achieve their goals and Ingram Micro’s
- Enable quality execution of go to market initiatives with a focus on solution selling
- Leverage complimentary vendors to tell the complete Cyber Security story
- Develop and execute plans focused on growth within the business unit
- Assisting both partners and customers with designing and implementing solutions
- Creating & nurturing strategic relationships with both customers & vendors
- Prior experience in new business development in Cyber Security space
- Strong background in cyber security including understanding of security solutions available in the market (e.g. Fortinet, SonicWall, Sophos, Trend Micro, Proofpoint etc.)
- Strong technical account liaison and customer management/consulting skills
- Strong presales capabilities to present to partners on Cyber Security
- Excellent personal, organizational and time management skills and an ability to plan and implement marketing plans and business strategies
- A strong natural influencer that engages with all stakeholders, to build credible, high-quality relationships
- A Hunter mindset with a passion for technology and proven professional sales and marketing skills
- Commercial sensitivity and uncompromising ethics are a must
- A high degree of commercial acumen is also an essential prerequisite
What’s in for you:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of the benefits include:
- A fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Staff Purchase Policy & Comprehensive Benefits Scheme
- Group Life Insurance Cover for all permanent employees of IM NZ
- Paid Birthday Leave
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today! #AS21