Managed Services Senior manager
Santander, CB, Espagne
ID de tâche: 56666
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
As Senior Manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the Technical Delivery Team and professional services our Managed Services Division.
The ideal candidate will have previous operations management experience, a natural talent for getting the best out of teams and a sound understanding of the technologies we support.
- Oversee request from Managed services customers and ensure that we have engineers assigned
- Prioritize, assign, and track all incidents and requests through closure in a timely manner per CloudBlue’s SLA contracts.
- Coordinate escalation and resolution with product management and Engineering teams.
- Coordinate Managed services teams at multiple locations
- Participate and lead bridge calls for all critical/high severity incidents.
- Communicate incidents’ status across multiple countries.
- Provide periodic monitoring and status reports.
- Coordinate with engineering and infrastructure team to test upgrades, patches, and maintenance of hardware/software for the assigned applications.
- Participate in RCAs and other compliance audits.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment with project and technical strategy and roadmaps
- Perform risk analysis and mitigation
- Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies.
- Provide input into strategic decisions that may impact functional/technical areas.
- Work toward objectives established for the team.
- Recommend and implement departmental specific procedures.
- Use interpersonal skills to influence customers, teams, vendors, and peer managers.
- Deliver support and service solutions for Manages Service customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI’s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instill a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
- Drive a continual service improvement programmed based on a desire to become a world class managed service provider.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager from an external, customer facing IT Managed Services background with a proven track record of building, developing and managing service delivery and support teams.
You’ll have solid leadership and people management skills along with previous experience growing and developing an operation function, i.e. defining operational procedures, setting service standards, defining SLA‟s etc.
It goes without saying that you’ll also be passionate about delivering exceptional service.
In addition to the above you’ll also:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Science and Math disciplines with an IT emphasis is required.
- 10+ years of experience in IT production support or similar role.
- 5+ years of management experience supervising managers and individual contributors
- Experience with various release management tools and processes
- Experience in eCommerce and cloud systems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability of work with all levels of management
- 5 years of incident tracking experience is needed
- Experience in troubleshooting software applications incidents/defects is required
- ITIL experience is desirable