Executive Assistant, Finance
This job posting is no longer active.
Shanghai, Shanghai, Chine
ID de tâche: 53264
Description Why work at Ingram Micro China
What you will be doing?
- Ingram Micro is a global leader in technology and supply chain services, enabling business partner to maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. We help over 250K business partner and 2000 vendors operate more efficiently and successfully in the market they serve.
- Assist CFE in financial overall planning and control. Provide solid and powerful financial support for company's business development.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
What you will need to succeed?
- Assist the CFE to review the company's budget, financial revenue and expenditure plan, cost and expense plan, credit plan, financial report and final accounting statement.
- Participate in the annual budget and regular budget adjustment, summarize and review the monthly budget of all departments, organize the company's monthly budget analysis and balance meeting.
- Assist CFE to review and work out the regulations and working procedures of company’s financial management, accounting supervision, budget management, audit supervision, treasury management, etc.
- Assist CFE in reviewing major business plans, economic contracts and agreements involving financial revenue and expenditure.
- Assist CFE to carry out performance management and related work. Assist in dealing with administrative affairs and management, in order to improve work efficiency and team spirit.
- Summarize, review and put forward suggestions on the financial statements, materials and documents submitted to CFE.
- Collect and analyze the appropriate information required by CFE.
- Scheduling meeting, draft and translate the speech, official documents and materials.
- Be responsible for the regular collection and safekeeping of archival materials.
- Receive visitors. Complete other tasks assigned by CFE.
- BS or above, major in financial management, accounting and other related majors.
- At least 5 years working experience in financial background, working experience in four major accounting firms is preferred.
- Experience in overall accounting, cost accounting and financial analysis.
- Proficient in using financial software and office software.
- Good communication and coordination skills and the ability to handle affairs independently.
- Strong sense of responsibility, rigorous and down-to-earth, careful and serious work.
- Hard working, with strong pressure resistance.
- Qualification certificate of accountant or certified public accountant is preferred.
- Business eyesight
- Financial acumen
- Strategic mindset
- Plans and Aligns
- Balances stakeholders
- Drives results
- Communicates Effectively
- Being Resilient
- Situational Adaptability