Warehouse Associates - Part-Time
This job posting is no longer active.
Richmond, BC, Canada
ID de tâche: 57012
Join one of 2021's top 5 safest Logistics and Supply Chain Employers in Canada!!
We have shifts upwards of 16 hours per week – Fast paced & highly dynamic work environment – Safe environment (record breaking 288 days of no lost-time accident).
The shifts we have available are:
- Day Shift - Part-Time ($17.50/hour):
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- 16 hours a week
- In-house training for order-selector/forklift operation ($20/hour after probation)
- Responsible for the handling, moving, loading and unloading of materials by hand or by using a variety of material handling equipment.
- Opens and seals crates, boxes, cartons, and other containers.
- Collects, sorts, stores and distributes materials.
- Process orders from requisitions and dispense stock items.
- May assist in inventory of stock, including stock rotation.
- May participate in activities including kit and bundle breakdown and component sorting.
- Potential to be trained on equipment operations as a promotional opportunity (e.g. forklift, order selector, double walkie)
What you bring to the role:
- Capable of consistently lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Works well under moderate supervision.
- Positive attitude and good teamwork skills
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.