Associate Professional, Accounting (Senior Level - Nightshift)
ID de tâche: 54983
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary: Oversee day to day operations of the team. Includes handling escalations, ensuring coverage levels are maintained, that all documentation is thoroughly reviewed, all timelines and terms and conditions are followed and escalate any area of concern. Assist in the processing of team’s workload when demand is increased and/or shortage exists on the desk coverage to maintain performance SLAs. Assist in monthly, quarterly, and year end close process and/or reporting. Review or escalate to management any exposure risks in a timely manner. Provide internal/external Audit support as needed. Assist in special projects as assigned.
Reporting TasksPrepare a variety of periodic reports that are utilized for all levels of strategic and financial decision-making for the organization. Prepare ad-hoc reports for all levels of management. Following guidelines established by the requestor, create reports that may be used in companywide decision making.
- Perform intermediate to advanced level accounting work requiring the use of professional concepts
- Perform intermediate to advanced reconciliation tasks
- Works on problems of moderate to complex scope
- Build working relationships with vendors, customers, internal partners to resolution of any process related issues/challenges.
- Handling of complex vendor accounts with specific requirements
- Exercise considerable judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Perform and improve on the process to reconcile financial activity and consequent transactions and the resolution of any discrepancies.
- Matching Ingram Micro debit memos to vendor partner credit memos
- Reconciling Balance Sheets accounts of portfolios assigned
- Interacts with other departments and vendors as necessary to resolve the issues
- Supports monthly accounting activities for revenues, expenses, journal entries and accrual
- Provides data analytics to support business needs
- Analyzes accounts for monthly, quarterly and year end reporting
- Provides required and scheduled reports as defined by management
- Provides process/business suggestion on margin optimization, cost reduction, control opportunities, and business process reengineering
- Review and/or investigate vendor/customer issue and resolve if the resolution is within the level of authority
- Timely escalation of unresolved issues/concerns for timely resolution
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- At least 6 years of experience in general accounting (focused on reconciliation and reporting)
- Preferably from a Shared Services or BPO industry
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills
- Role is for nightshift, supporting North America region
- Must have a working internet connection at home (at least 10 mbps)
- Hybrid work set-up (3x/month)