Who we are:
As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
About the job:
- If you are interested in a joining a highly effective and lean team dedicated to continuously improve customer experience and make an impact to service delivery, look no further. We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager that will report into the Regional Manager for Americas, Managed Services.
- In this role, you will be working with technical and management staff in Infra, Platform, Application, RnD teams etc., to ensure customer's managed and professional services delivery experience exceeds expectations. You will also contribute to the growth and development of the Service Delivery and Managed Services organization.
- You will be based in our office in Toronto Canada, and be part of global Managed Services group; working with global teams, different cultures and time-zones.
How do you stand out?
- Expertise in ITIL processes and experience within eCommerce environment are key aspects to your daily life at Cloud Blue. Additionally, knowledge of SaaS and PaaS and a mindset to work in a “startup-like” organization will help you fit within our high performing team in a quicker pace.
- Using ITIL standards and Managed services framework to ensure service delivery adheres to industry standard and class leading customer experience
- Core responsibilities - Customer Experience, continuous improvement of service delivery and maintaining customer commitments per defined SLA in customer MS contract
- Work with cross-functional teams and hold accountable to Service delivery KPIs, metrics and SLAs
- Managing service tickets - team assignments, SLA, follow through multiple teams
- Create monthly internal reports and customer facing quarterly reports
- Staying up to date about our technology, platform, products
- Contribute to building processes and highlighting customer risks
- Aid the Tech Acct manager and contribute to building roadmap
- Applying ITIL standards and methodologies to managing Service Delivery quality: metrics, KPIs, surveys, customer QBR
- Create customer Operations Manual and knowledge base
- Report summary to exec management, if required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- At least 3 years' leading Service Delivery experience for customers within a Managed services organization or Software development team
- At least 2 years' experience working with in-house and offshore multi-disciplinary project teams
- Experience and familiarity working with MS ticketing tools similar to Service Now, Confluence and Jira
- ITIL certification v3 or v4
- Ability to lead and drive meaningful work through orchestration and facilitation
- Highly fluent in English (written and verbal)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of PaaS and SaaS, will help with understanding the Cloud Blue ecosystem and navigating through different cross functional teams
- PMP Certified Project Manager
- Basic to advanced level Spanish language
- Experience managing large e-commerce marketplace and\or data center projects would be ideal
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.