Description Do you crave the creativity and freedom, but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering culture of energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
- Track and drive Business Feature implementation from scratch up to release from QA point of view;
- Develop test plans, partner with developers and product managers to ensure that tests will be automated correctly to cover new functionality
- Work closely with every RnD and Product Management team members: Developers, DevOps, TechPub etc.
- Review and validate implemented Test Cases
- Involve functional system testing and exposure to non-functional tests like UI with end-to-end testing.
- Review, document and verify any implementation deviations with requirements
- Root causes analysis for issues
- Actively collaborate with Operation team to improve end quality
- Good understanding of testing concepts of Manual testing, E2E Testing, Functional testing, etc.
- Understanding of SDLC and role of QA
- At least 2y experience in designing test strategies, end-to-end test scenarios and estimating test efforts
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, sociability, team player
- English skills at upper-intermediate level
- Result-oriented and proactive person
- Ability to manage multiple test events and projects at a time
- Basic network skills (TCP/IP stack, Routing, IPv4, Firewall)
- Understanding how the web works (DNS, HTTP(S) protocols, HTML, DOM, XML)
- Understanding of client/server technologies
- Docker, Kubernetes basic knowledge
- Troubleshooting OS and networking problems
- Linux user skills (shell/scripts)
- Databases (mysql, postgresql) basic knowledge
Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge in OSS/BSS/ecommerce
- Any engineering experience for a complex microservice solution based on Kubernetes
- Hybrid work model (remote/office), time flexibility and summer short shift
- Tickets Restaurant
- Health Insurance (possibility of including family members)
- Technical and languages (english/spanish) training, and development opportunities
- Team Building events and activities: CSR, summer & Christmas party, weekly Networking Hour
- Others: equipped dining room and terrace, rest area (coffee, cold drinks, Arcade machine, Pin Pong...), fresh fruit, vending…