Associate Professional, Inside Sales with Dutch (Maternity Cover)
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 57136
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
Serving as a resource for the vendor, reseller, Sales and Product Management.
Pro-active calls with B2B customers from the IT industry
Maintaining accurate customer master record including licenses, software and service contracts, shipping address.
Managing areas of focus to meet set targets and with regard to maintaining the existing customer base and revenue.
Answering customer inquiries via e-mail or phone calls to fulfill requests for information and resolution of basic/standard issues or sales inputs within the defined SLA.
Performing e-mail or outbound calls to existing or prospective customers on basic company initiatives such as: customer follow ups, sales or vendor leads and potential orders
Following up on phone calls placed to offer assistance, obtain status and feedback.
Managing relationship with designated contacts (i.e. purchasing agents) in efforts to grow sales and maintain business partnership.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Very good English and Dutch (B2-C1)
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of customer facing experience
- Advanced professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care
- Understanding of IT/distribution industry is an advantage
- Basic MS Excel skills
- Previous knowledge of working through the Sales Cycle in a similar organization is strongly recommended
- Knowledge of key functionalities of ERP systems is an asset
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid mode of work