Data Scientist, Software Development-ESP
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 56771
(Cloud Software Development / Hybrid Work)
Join an experienced team with cutting-edge technology, multinational stability, and limitless possibilities for growth.
WHAT IS CLOUDBLUE?
CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business, is the world’s largest cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems, by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, and integrating with partners, and scaling globally with a single platform.
CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, and our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high-growth company, but with the confidence and backing of Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue, you will join a diverse team, led by forward-thinkers, where everyone has a voice and works together; it’s a place where you can keep learning and growing, owning, and delivering the best solutions for large companies like AMX, Telefónica, Vodafone, TUM and many more.
WHY WORK AT CLOUDBLUE?
- AGILE MINDSET WITH THE STABILITY AND SECURITY OF HAVING A MULTINATIONAL BACKING: You get the best of both worlds: the exciting challenges, flexibility and agility of a high-growth company combined with strong financial stability, security, and career development.
- TOP CLASS, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAMS: You will work with a team of smart people who write high-quality code, senior specialists who know the technology inside out and team leaders who have extensive experience, several with more than 20 years in the software industry.
- PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH WITHOUT LIMITS: There will be no limit to your growth, either as an individual contributor or as a leader.
- WE HAVE MICROSERVICES ARCHITECTURE AND CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY: We are a platform based on microservices architecture, and we use innovative technology, and for sure technology can always be improved, and we are open to this.
- ESSENTIAL PART OF GO-TO-MARKET FOR ALL FEATURES: At CloudBlue you will not only be implementing the features, but you will also be an essential part of maintaining and evolving them, doing things like testing (automated), supportability, and even customer care in some cases.
- CONSTANT COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION: At CloudBlue, everyone has a voice and a vote. We value your opinion and encourage you to speak up and share your ideas and thoughts.
- WE ARE MULTICULTURAL AND LEARN FROM EACH OTHER: We are a dynamic multicultural organization from different countries, including Argentina, Colombia, Italy, Russia and more, but we work as one.
- FLEXIBILITY & HYBRID WORK MODEL: You decide how to organize your work and manage your time. We provide a hybrid work model consisting of 2 days from the office and 3 days at home.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES, TASKS AND METHODOLOGIES WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- You will be required to help with our visualization projects using PowerBI.
- We expect you to have strong technical skills in no-SQL solutions, ETL, Python, R, TensorFlow, Keras and Spark.
- Knowledge of MLOps Experience in Kubeflow will be a plus.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- We are looking for an expert with a Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science/Engineering or Mathematics and more than 2 years of related work experience with data.
- Good knowledge of statistics, algebra, Machine Learning, and Data Mining Techniques.
- Goal-oriented with high standards for quality, performance, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to exhibit flexibility, initiative and innovation when dealing autonomously with ambiguous and fast-paced situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- It would be a plus if you have a Master's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields, or Basic understanding of Cloud platforms.
WHAT WILL YOUR MISSION BE?
- Design and develop a variety of complex statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Provide appropriate recommendations for action and changes to improve model performance.
- Help with the interpretation of results – for both causal inferences and predictive effectiveness.
- Design and implement pipelines to cleanse and integrate data in an efficient and reusable manner.
- Help create the vision for future analytical studies that use advanced analytics technologies.
OTHER BENEFITS OF WORKING AT CLOUDBLUE
- Ticket Restaurant meal allowance.
- Private health insurance.
- The office is at the Diagonal 00 building in the Fòrum area. A brand-new office with spacious areas for working, meeting or relaxing, tons of sunlight, a cafeteria, and a kitchen, plus table tennis, arcade games and PlayStation.
- New and complete set up for you: laptop, 2 screens, ergonomic chair, and everything you need to make your workspace as comfortable as possible.
- Drinks, large kitchen, fruit, CSR, and team building activities, and parties in summer and Christmas.
- Yearly salary review based on performance.
- Bonus: When goals are reached, you will be rewarded through our annual global bonus scheme, based on your professional level.
- Career growth: You will find national and international opportunities to grow within the company, both at Ingram Micro and CloudBlue.