Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Forklift Operator cum Warehouse Associate"
In this role, you'll move packages and material around our facilities. He will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. His job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency
Planning & organizing work flow & work load / Space management skills/ optimum space utilization to ensure all Inbound jobs are completed within the given time
-Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Knowledge & implementation of Health & safety of the warehouse premises
Supporting Actions:- Ensure the forklift machines and tools for warehouse requirements are maintained properly- Adhere Jebel Ali Customs rules & regulations - Absolute compliance of company policies and procedures at all times
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
Proven experience as forklift operator
Minimum 3 years of work experience in a warehouse.