This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 57292
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are hiring a Sales Administrator to be responsible of Order Management and to give assistance and support to customers. These individuals will report to the Manager – Customer Service.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Manage the incoming queue of orders from the business country;
- Enters orders into system pursuant to individual order characteristic requirements. Orders may be received via e-mail, fax, electronic (EDI, XML), or other relevant sources.
- In case of unclear orders, align with the customer or the sales rep of the customer.
- Archive orders according to set guidelines.
- Create / update customer specific reporting (i.e. order status, tracking, backorder management, direct ship order status, etc.).
- Address customer inquiries related to open orders (ETAs, order status updates, product information, pricing, etc).
- Perform order cancellations when necessary or requested.
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for creation of price quotes / sales opportunities using the tools required by the business.
- Provide feedback on orders to sales representatives.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience;
- 1 year’s previous support/customer service experience is recommended;
- Spanish and English are required;
- Perform duties with accuracy and a strong degree of urgency;
- Ability to communicate with several levels of associates internally and externally is an accurate and professional matter;
- Multi-task and respond to rapid change;
- Ability to prioritize and perform work;
- Personal computing or keyboarding and basic MS Excel skills;
- Knowledge of key functionalities of SAP is considered an asset;
- You’re based in Barcelona.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.