Sr. Professional, Accounting-CAN
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
ID de tâche: 57148
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Financial analysis and reporting; inventory and costs control; and budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyze the business unit revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it's short, medium, and long-term position
- Provide expertise and advice to managers to help them develop budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities
- Manage financial planning and analysis activities to identify risks and opportunities and contribute to the achievement of the business unit's short and long-term financial goals
- Creates reports and summaries on a monthly, quarterly or regular basis as required by corporate procedure or regulatory statute.
- Responsible for maintaining accounts and records in various accounting functions. Collects and analyzes financial data and prepares reports and recommendations.
- Reviews verifies and approves transactions and journal entries.
- Prepares income and balance sheet, profit and loss, consolidated and other accounting statements.
- Reviews invoices and ensures proper approvals.
- Also, analyzes account performance
- Maintains records and files and generates related reports.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
What you bring to the role:
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manage projects/processes.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of business matters.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- Specialist in technical or business skills.
- Ability to make a significant contribution to processes and systems.
- *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information about your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.