Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great customer focussed people.
We are looking for a Sales Operations in our Cloud department that will be responsible for proactively providing operational support to our cloud sales teams in assigned countries so they can increase their time spent on accelerating our partners’ growth even further by selling or integrating vendor offerings. In this role you will take ownership on administrative tasks such as partner onboarding, billing reconciliation against actual consumption, application of credits for unused subscriptions, payment reminders, credit line availability tracking or partner/end-user vendor license key delivery.
- Support the sales teams in providing outstanding service to customers
- Develop strong relationships with assigned cloud sales teams and other internal departments
- Efficient execution of daily administrative tasks related to customer onboarding & management
- Process customer transactions and/or update, correct, or alter transactions as required
- Proactive tracking and remediation of customer status interfacing with back-office teams
- Evaluate and provide resolution for complex customer Billing inquiries
- Ownership of customer queries in an efficient and professional manner to an early resolution
- Follow-up tickets support and resolve issues.
- Escalate any issues in a timely manner to the Mgr. of Cloud GTM operations
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the manager
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) back-end process: claim incentives, onboarding partners and resolve any incident or Issues, collaborate with the Sales team and vendor scalations.
You will have the below skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant additional experience in a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Licensing, Support, or Customer Service functions
- Experience in data handling, analysis, and generating reports in Excel (price lists, margin, pivot table analysis.)
- Fluency in English and Spanish language
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment
What do we offer?
- This is an opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world’s largest IT providers, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment. Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health, and wellbeing are our #1priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Hybrid work model