Associate Engineer, Software Development (JAVA)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 56722
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools, and utilities.
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
What you bring to the role:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained. Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
- Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 1-2 years functional experience.
- Must have experience in JAVA, J2EE and SQL