Sr. Associate, Accounting (Vendor Reconciliation - Nightshift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 57298
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- This role will be responsible for reconciliation of pricing related disputes
- Handling vendors calls and will serve as POC on process related issues of critical vendors
- 4-5 years of experience in AP or general accounting
- Must have experience in accounts reconciliation
- Role is for permanent nightshift
- Currently on hybrid set-up (5 days per month)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.