Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands, providing more ways to realize the promise of technology®. We are an integral part of the technology ecosystem, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Integration Engineer with a focus on business-to-business integrations, configuration, and monitoring to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage integration projects processes and planning, development, documentation, testing, deployment and maintenance aspects of the software development cycle. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and on-going management for both software development and infrastructure operations.
- Align engineering development requirements (including considerations such as compliance), with capabilities of the infrastructure.
- Promote a collaborative and communicative culture between Operations and Engineering by providing automation and instrumentation to improve productivity, reduce risk, and achieve scale. Ideal candidates are highly proficient in Linux/Windows cross platform environments.
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle; including CI and CD pipeline architecture.
- Drive the requirements for cross-domain team automation and tooling.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes and improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Self-driven, proactive, explorative, analytical thinking and problem-solving. Strong drive to automate manual processes.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related discipline is required.
- 7+ years of related experience in Business-to-Business Integrations.
- Experience in EDI with SAP/mainframe extensive experience in using Seeburger tool.
- Experience in ANSI X12 EDI Transactions like 810, 820, 824, 850, 855, 856, 860 and 997 Flat Files.
- Good knowledge on EDI X12, EDIFACT, IDOC and XML.
- Need experience in API interfaces.
- Need extensive experience in all connectivity protocols like AS2, HTTPS, SFTP etc.
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B technical implementations including map development, and middleware application configuration.
- Familiarity with LINUX/UNIX and scripting a plus.
- XML based transactions and flat files to be handled as per customer requirement
- New interface development in Seeburger based on customer change requests received
- Involvement in UAT, QA over weekends as required
- Technical support function - monitor and analyze transactions coming in the team mailbox and take necessary action as needed
- Regular follow up with customers on emails sent to the mailbox and related stakeholders till issue resolution
- Conduct periodic application stability checks for any issues with existing business processes, etc.
- Communicates well both orally and in writing.
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.
- Solid understanding of open-source application development languages (.NET/C#, Java, Go, Python) and microservices architecture.
- Expertise in System Admin Scripting languages (Bash Shell, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, Go, Perl).
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform or Ansible or Chef or Puppet.
- Experience work in SAFe(Scrum or Kanban) methodologies using Atlassian Jira.
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Proven ability to scale applications horizontally with an engineering team.
- Experience with container-based mesh tools Nginx, Istio, Traefik.
- Experience in implementing integration solutions in industry standard cloud solutions (AWS, Azure Or GCP) is a plus.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.