This job posting is no longer active.
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Arabie saoudite
ID de tâche: 57188
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About our Credit Team - Saudi
Ingram Micro’s Credit team is responsible for handling the Collection and Credit management in the AR department.
Credit team is an integral part of our business - our front liners and superheroes, the backbone to our business. You will indeed enjoy the team spirit and oneness among this brilliant team.
We are looking for an influential and leading Account receivable who is result-driven, self-organized and motivated person. We want someone who can plan his own work, work on his initiative and meet deadlines.
What will you do?
- You will share Invoices and Statement of Account with the customers and obtain confirmation from the customer.
- You will review documents and information of new customers and ensure documents are valid, accurate and complete to onboard customers.
- Review customer credit status and over dues.
- Review customer orders and processing new invoices.
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices - overseeing the collection of customer accounts in a manner that ensures high customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
- Collection forecasts against current dues & forth coming dues.
- Resolving problems in relation to invoice payments.
- Report to management on outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential debtor problems.
- Negotiating payment plans, responding to client inquiries.
- Liaising with customers and the sales team.
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO.
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed.
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize a demanding workload
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
- You are a Finance Graduate – Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- You have 2 -3 years of experience in similar position (Accounting/Operations) preferably in IT industry or FMCG,
- You have thorough knowledge of Banking /Customs policies and procedures
- You have strong MS office skills with special focus on advanced excel skills
- You have work experience in ERP accounting system.
- You have basic Accounting principles
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You have a planning and organizing; commercial mind set, good analytical skills and decision-making abilities, customer oriented and good negotiation skills
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.