Senior Associate, Accounting (Vendor Debits - Nightshift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 57550
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- Major responsibility will be on operation tasks such as periodic review of accounts that are relates to reviewing, researching and managing in a timely manner
- Rendering solutions to all issues concerning vendor accounts, perform complex to advanced reconciliation tasks
- Actively reduce claim aging by ensuring timely payment and resolution of denied or unpaid items and other reporting tasks needed.
- 3-4 years of experience in any accounting function (AP, AR or general accounting)
- Experience in accounts reconciliation and reporting
- Good communications skills
- Open to work in graveyard shift
- Currently in hybrid set-up
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.