Advisor, Vendor Management-CAN
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
ID de tâche: 56923
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Work as a liaison between vendors and organization;
- Provides specialized consultative service and implementing, driving and maintaining vendor programs, marketing, and training;
- Review and negotiate terms of vendor contracts and communicate with vendors regarding day-to-day matters;
- Build and maintain positive relationships with vendors and monitor vendor performance; research invoice and contractual issues and resolve discrepancies.
What you bring to the role:
- Recognized master in the professional discipline within own business unit and across the company. Implements strategic goals.
- Establishes operational plans for job area.
- Develops and implements new products, processes, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of functional results.
- Significantly improves on existing process and practices.
- Applies a broad perspective to provide innovative solutions to a variety of complex issues.
- Novel solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with business area objectives. Internally recognized technical or business contributor.
- Integrates research and emerging technologies into company product platforms.
- Internally recognized as a premier technical, industry or product specialist. Incumbents charged with maintaining highest knowledge of relevant technologies, emerging business/ industry trends, competitive technical direction and product direction.
- Provide broad architectural design into company products, policies and procedures.
- Possesses a highly specialized level of technical expertise or business acumen.
- Extensive breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to emerging technical advancements or complex business situations.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 10 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position-specific experience. Ability to make significant contributions to the company.
- *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.