This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 57879
As an intern in the Finance department you’ll have a chance to gain hands-on experience that will help you grow both personally and professionally. Here, you'll apply your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment while interacting with teams and leaders across the organization. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Ingram Micro offers interns benefits designed to make your experience the best it can be. As an intern you will enter a paid internship program with many other amazing perks!
About the program:
- 6 months program
- 6 interns will join us
- Flexible schedule allowing you to study & gain practical experience
- You will be assigned a mentor who will guide you throughout the entire program
- The program has a blended approach of practical on the job experience and a composition of essential business trainings
We are looking for:
- Business or Finance related Bachelor's degree student, Master’s degree student, or in the process of graduation
- Friendly team players who love communication and are ready to make an immediate, measurable impact.
- Candidates with very good knowledge of English
- Any other second language (German/French/Spanish/Italian) would be considered a great advantage
If you successfully complete the Internship Program, you can be offered a job with us, and jump start your career!
- Great opportunities for you to grow
- Competitive salary
- Transport Allowance
- Food Vouchers
- Medical Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Paid Holidays