Project Coordinator (On-site)
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 57909
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
As a Project Coordinator you will support our scheduling team, this position focuses on scheduling consultants, engineers, and shipping IT equipment for our engineers to install on customer sites using our inhouse system. Centered around customer centricity our Project Coordinators are instrumental in driving all aspects of professional services delivery to ensure that projects are planned, scheduled, and communicated in a timely fashion.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
- Understand individual customer needs/ processes and plan accordingly
- Build solid working relationships, communicating with internal / external stakeholders and 3rd party vendors effectively and concisely
- Process and manage change requests from clients
- Maintaining project documentation
- Update live work schedules, commercial and customer specific trackers
- Report on progress and outcomes of the projects with the wider team
- Drive workload to achieve service level agreements
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar background
- Advanced Skills in MS Office
- Excellent English verbal and written
- Proven experience managing multiple workstreams within a project coordinator role or similar
- Experience in business administration
- Ability to differentiate between priorities and appropriate action taken
- Fantastic organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively
- Customer first approach at all times
- Eagerness to learn
- Effective communication including decision making.
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform