Welcome to the Cloud
At Ingram Micro Cloud, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Insatiable curiosity and a drive for innovation push us forward to shape the future through the power of technology. For many, it’s no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro Cloud can reach more than 90% of the global population. As one of the world’s largest cloud platform providers, we empower businesses to build faster, scale further and maintain sustainable growth for years to come. Earning the Great Place to Work Certification™️ for 2022-2023 in 15 countries around the world reflects our commitment to our people and our culture – we believe our employees are the spark that continually fuels our success.
The opportunity to shape the future through technology awaits – find the role that’s right for you.
Cloud Marketing Manager – Strategic Vendor
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and develop strategic marketing plans with key stakeholders.
- Manage the marketing budget for the respective Vendor to deliver compelling programs, campaigns and content that can be scaled regionally
- Ensure regional vendor strategy is aligned to global Ingram Micro Cloud objectives
- Analyzes customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies vehicles/projects, secures resources, communicates project development, and drives creative development processes
- Responsible for leading campaign strategy, messaging concepts and direction of marketing assets with creative and content teams, which consist of content writers, designers, web developers, etc.
- Establish through partner marketing campaigns and support for driving end-user demand generation
- Evangelizes respective campaign objectives and expectations to internal teams and key stakeholders, ensuring the vision is being executed on a regional and country level
- Evaluates and adjusts strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets
- Responsible for planning and market research activities designed to increase sales growth and drive marketing campaign strategy
- Prepare and conduct regular business reviews with Ingram Micro Cloud and Vendor leadership teams
- Work with other marketing managers and execution teams to analyze and report on campaign efficacy
- Develop and maintain relationship with regional Vendor leadership and Go-To-Market teams
What you bring to this role
- Seasoned marketing professional with strong analytical and inter-personal skills
- Self-starter with ability to think and work independently, driving key objectives from start to finish
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Build trust and display confidence in his/her/their intentions and those of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership in his/her/their work
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tactical activity including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 4 years functional experience in B2B, enterprise software solutions, technology channel experience preferred
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.