*Director Business Transformation Operations EMEA
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 58395
As a Business Transformation Operations leader you will be directly reporting into the Global BTO lead; he/she is responsible for executing the Digital Enablement strategy, becomes the Business liaison for the different Engine and Platform deployments run by the Project Management Office (PMO) and acting as effective business liaison with the regional and local back- and front office functions, outlined in detail here below.
1) Value Capture
2) Digital Enablement
- Ensure with the Finance team and CCE that we capture actual value via our digital (vs non-digital) P&L.
- Consult and co-create the foundation of data monetization across all 4 digital Operations pillars through data analytics, and accountability & tracking resources to achieve objectives.
- Owns overall accountability and measurement function
- Works with all groups to set targets and timelines, regularly track progress and speed decision making
- lead in identifying & application of weaponized data across divisions and BUs.
- Partners with CDO, Product and Business Teams to identify optimal use of insights to drive results
3) Engine & Platform deployment (PMO)
- Effectively share the BTO’s goals, initiatives and key priorities with local teams.
- Consult and execute the Digital enablement liaise with the Change Management CoE.
- Drive internal feedback loop mechanisms thanks to the launch of a new Digital Collaboration platform
4) Supply Chain and Operations, Finance, Accounts Payable, Credit, Legal
- Work with DTO and global BTO to deploy critical engines and experience platform functionalities on the business side over a very aggressive timeline.
- Project manage the liaison with the different front- and back- office functions, including the provision of financial reporting to all stakeholders in collaboration with FP&A.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Consult and Liaise with the local and regional Supply Chain and Operations, local Finance and Legal organizations on the engine and platform deployments to drive CX and cost improvements across Supply Chain & Operations.
- Collaboration with regional and local operations personnel is critical to ensure transformation initiatives generate positive country level impact and change is supported with adequate capacity and capability. This role will also be required to successfully build credible partnerships across business functions, stakeholders including Finance, Operations, GTM etc. to achieve intended value propositions of strategic initiatives.
- Master’s degree, preferably related field
- 10yrs + in Data/Applications management
- 5yrs + in a Managerial role and providing guidance, including 2 year experience leading through subordinate managers
- Knowledge of International business
- Knowledge of Financial results (P&L)
- Financial analysis
- Project Management skills
- Experience with coaching and development of others
- Advanced levels in Excel and Word