Vendor Pass Through with French
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 57682
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
On a daily base the Vendor Pass Through Specialist is in contact with your internal and external partners to ensure operational and financial excellence.
As a Vendor Pass Through Specialist the main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Enter and code financial transactions
- Check financial transactions for accuracy
- Verification of agreement with financial impact
- Record vendor financials in alignment with local statutory requirements
- Supervise the financial claiming and collection
- Allocate funds on internal accounts
- Passing through funds
- Drive operational and financial excellence and seek for efficiencies
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of the monthly close activities
Skills and Qualifications:
- University diploma in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or Supply Chain Management will be considered a strong advantage
- Fluent English and French – both written and spoken
- Good knowledge in MS Office suite (specifically MS Excel, MS Access)
- Experience in a similar position is considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently, address issues and a proactive resolution seeking mindset
- Attention to details
- Result oriented
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform