Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands, providing more ways to realize the promise of technology®. We are an integral part of the technology ecosystem, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let us shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
*This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters or Williamsville, NY and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
Global Vendor partnerships and strategies are an important component of our overall success and value in the Channel. This role is in place to provide business process support for our Ingram Micro Xvantage™ Vendor Management Engine. The Vendor Management Engine helps to power our Ingram Micro Xvantage™ platforms. Our Ingram Micro Xvantage™ platforms are changing the way that we do business and experience with our customers, vendors, and internal associates.
- Understand our current business processes globally
- Understand and identify systems and tools that impact our business processes
- Help to communicate and gather business requirements for the Ingram Micro Xvantage™ Vendor Engine globally
- Responsible for collaborating with our various Executives and line of business team members in all geographies and at all levels within Ingram Micro
- Work with key stakeholders to determine how future state business process should be established
- Partner and collaborate with Ingram Micro Xvantage™ teams
- Business partnership and consultation to define strategy, success planning, execution and results tracking
- Leading teams into higher efficiency while delivering greater customer value using Ingram Micro’s digital and intelligent, self-learning global experience platform
What You Bring to the Role
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field)
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience
- Strategic business planning, organization, and prioritization
- Experience presenting clear, well-prepare communication, demonstrating awareness of the global landscape (cultures and practices)
- Demonstrable knowledge of and understanding of key technologies, project management and process improvement strategies.
- Must possess the ability to understand and articulate the complexity of business processes, and build/develop/support practical communications plans based upon those needs.
- Must possess strong business acumen, encompassing the ability to see the "Big Picture" within a complex, multi-faceted organization.
- Proactive self-starter, organized, with demonstrable success in establishing and executing strategic initiatives from start to finish
- Strength in collaborative approaches, and leading / facilitating cross functional teams
- Applied knowledge of process improvement and project management
- Strong process orientation and familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Focus on policy and strategy implementation of operational plans. Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, process, and procedures
- Brings strong professional presence in all environments
- Strong presentation skills
- Success operating in virtual environments
- Superior analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive in and quickly understand root cause and identify scalable solutions
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
- Approach global business (time zones, cross border relationships, culture).
- Work hours will generally follow local time zone, however at times there will be calls during alternate hours.
- Some international travel may be required.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.