Associate, Sales Support-CRI
This job posting is no longer active.
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
ID de tâche: 58652
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented Sales Support Role to join our Cloud/Software team. We are looking for ambitious college recently graduated students who are ready to expand their skills and apply them to meaningful work with a global organization. This position will assist the cloud sales team in obtaining and keeping customers by performing administrative and clerical tasks. Among the main duties include responding to customer sales requests and questions, making sure quotations and orders are processed on time.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
- Organize sales data, making sure request for quotations and orders are processed on speed time.
- Assists clients through each step of the sales process, helping them resolve any concerns or questions they may have while processing the order.
- Expediting requests rush orders and altering sales orders and information as required.
- Help to identify and qualify sales opportunities, make sales follow-up calls and send e-mails.
- Help to review and improve sales processes performance against sales targets.
- Assist our management team and recommend new opportunities for incremental sale.
- Other sales related duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Recently graduated from an accredited college/university on sales or marketing program.
- Strong academic record with a cumulative overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English/Spanish) preferred fully bilingual.
- Clear communication skills and the ability to explain concepts in simple terms are used to help the customer work through problems and accurately describe product.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to work efficiently within a team while having the ability to complete tasks and make decisions independently.
- Basic experience on customer service and knowledge of essential sales tactics in the technology industry.
- Computer literacy and strong proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 apps.
- Organization and time management skills.