Engineer, Software Development-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Chennai, TN, Inde
ID de tâche: 58194
What you bring to the role: Established and productive professional individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult and may be complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices. Works on moderate to complex projects. Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Receives moderate level of guidance. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy. General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job. May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues. A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, test and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Connect and integrate databases
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization Document the applications and processes.
- Implement industry best-practices and share knowledge