Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey>>> This is a Direct Hire, 100% On-Site, Salary Position ($85k - $95k) + BONUS + PTO/Sick Days & our Benefits that start Day 1! <<<
Position Summary:The Inventory Control Manager provides leadership, direction and strategy for the Inventory Control team that will enable and facilitate the execution of the outlined operational deliverables. They will also be responsible for developing and progressing key customer relationships and operational partnerships necessary to drive and support an atmosphere of continuous improvement and operational excellence as it relates to inventory control management.
- This role requires some travel for training purposes during the initial employment period.
- Ingram Micro is not offering relocation assistance for this role.
- Ensure inventory accuracy and shrink are monitored and reported timely to site leadership • Inbound monitoring of PO discrepancies, attributes, outer pack quantities, and pallet quantities.
- Maximize the performance of the site inventory processes and system to ensure: care, custody, and control of our inventory
- Accuracy (to floor and customer book)
- Proper utilization of information technology
- Provide required documentation in support of compliance requirements
- Manage the planning and execution of proactive and reactive cycle counts in compliance with Ingram Micro KPI’s.
- Develop, implement and validate procedures, controls and systems that prevent, detect and correct errors in inventory transactions and balances
- Apply continuous improvement initiatives to drive process, inventory accuracy, compliance, on-time completion, within budget, documented results
- Design and generate appropriate reporting to track inventory accuracy, shrink compliance, and variance root cause trends
- Maintain thorough knowledge of internal and customer systems in order to provide extensive support to operational team
- Ensure proper identification and repackaging of damaged product with regard to disposal or the return to inventory as damaged merchandise.
- Develop labor plans and equipment needs budget for review with site leadership.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent or 4+ years related work experience in inventory control, logistics, or related discipline
- 3+ years logistics industry experience
- 3+ years supervisory or management experience - IC Supervisory role, unit pick environment
- Deep and broad understanding of Inventory Control, its financial and operational impacts.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to create and analyze complex spreadsheets using Excel.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, attentive to details, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines required.
- Must possess demonstrated ability to work as a team member, handle confidential matters in a professional manner, and lead and influence others to accomplish operational objectives.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills, ability to embrace and promote others' ideas, motivate employees, build and maintain working relationships and stay focused.
- Must be able to flex hours as needed.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Ingram Micro has different annual base pay ranges for each work location and salary grade within the United States. This practice allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets.
The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $65,900 - $85,700 - $105,400 per year.
The ranges above reflect the potential annual base pay across the U.S. for all roles; the applicable base pay range will depend on the candidate’s primary work location, pay grade, and variable compensation plan. Individual base pay within each range depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time of hire. New hires starting base pay generally falls in the bottom half (between the minimum and midpoint) of a pay range.
At Ingram Micro certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus or sales incentives and long-term incentives. These awards are allocated based on position level and individual performance. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, paid time off, parental leave, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and wellbeing benefits, among others.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.