This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 24873
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. Position Summary:
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Incumbents in this job family have responsibilities encompassing one or more areas of General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and/or Billing.
Responsible for processing receivables, ensuring timely and accurate charge entries, and preparing deposits.
Responsible for maintaining accounts and records in various accounting functions. Collects and analyzes financial data and prepares reports and recommendations.
Reviews verify and approve transactions and journal entries.
Prepares income and balance sheet, profit and loss, consolidated and other accounting statements.
Codes, enters and prepares invoices, and responds to customer and vendor inquiries.
Reviews invoices and ensures proper approvals.
Records enter and pay invoices.
Also, analyzes account performance, makes recommendations to release orders on past due accounts, and investigates bankruptcy claims.
Maintains records and files and generates related reports.
Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
What you bring to the role:
- Entry-level positions typically requiring little to no prior experience.
- Work is routine or follows standard procedures.
- Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are routine with clearly defined solutions.
- Communicates information that requires little explanation or interpretation. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment.
- Has little or no role in decision-making.
- Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. 0-1 year of general experience.
- 1-year functional experience strongly desired.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.