Solutions Development Executive (Microsoft Azure)
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 44715
Ingram Micro Cloud brings together consumers and providers globally by providing a single point of entry to sell and deliver cloud solutions. Our teams are built up of industry specialists already possessing expert level knowledge, and those aspiring to reach an expert level and push on further. We hire based on potential, personality, passion and your fit with the team in order to create a thriving community within Ingram Micro Cloud.
We’re expanding and that means we have a great opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our team of experts.
If you’re someone who thrives on starting new partnerships, building and growing relationships and discovering new opportunities within the market then this is the role for you! We hope you can join our well developed team, learn from our Seniors, bring your own unique sales approach and further the reach of Ingram Micro Cloud, of course benefitting you directly.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You promote and sell a diverse portfolio of technical and/or non-technical products & services and solutions directly to current and new end customers.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships for an assigned group of customer accounts that can include major strategic customers.
- Identify, develop and close new sales opportunities independently to work towards a team target
- Create demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Achieve revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; This can include conducting regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
What you bring to the role:
- Demonstrated seniority & experience with an energy to learn and progress in seniority as quickly as results allow.
- You’re confident working as an individual contributor on a project, yet also capable of working alongside the team.
- A proactive approach to learning, seeking knowledge whenever necessary whether it be from assisting Seniors or self learning materials.
- Strong communication and soft skills, an ability to speak with different levels of stakeholder is critical.
- A process driven approach to carrying out your work, using standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- The ability to self-reflect, analyze and find solutions to issues
- Broad knowledge of the role, market & technologies involved gained from either past working experience or a relevant educational course/study
What is in it for you?
- A well defined compensation package with achievable yet challenging targets that facilitate personal growth
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to proactively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and use the newest services/technologies available.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.