As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
How do you stand out?
The ideal candidate will have a Programming background and have progressed into Technical Product Management roles. If this sounds exactly like you, please read on!
Our office is in the North of Spain and has an agile and talented environment, with a solid career plan in one of the top cloud companies all over the world
Global Product Manager roles strengthen, manage and establish relationships to exceed expectations of Global partners, every day through innovative Global vendor/ Ingram Micro programs and promotions.
This position will additionally play a key role in providing technical guidance and consultancy to CloudBlue Customers by proposing integration solutions based on business requirements that will lead into a successful Go-To-Market strategy.
- Take ownership of End-to-End Product go to market activities, from product modeling to production launch, including prototyping integrations, providing technical consultancy to vendors, etc.
- Prove the viability of novel requirements with a citizen developer mindset.
- Professionally challenge and guide engineering teams using self-prepared proofs-of-concept, prototypes, research, and/or code development.
- Accountable for aggressive time-to-market goals of cloud providers and customers, for product fitness for purpose in numerous cloud environments and scenarios, and for quality with exceptionally minimal bugs, defects, and escalations.
- Consistent reporting of progress, using quantitative measures, surfaced business intelligence, and qualified statements of expertise.
- Track and analyze industry data on a Global basis and develop Global strategies to position the company at the forefront of product and technology trends
- Plans & prioritizes own activities in line with established objectives
- Ensure that mutually agreeable Global vendor/customer goals are established in every program, promotion and business plan in order to measure progress and vendor ROI.
- Establish strategic relationships at various levels within Global vendors/customers business to fully understand the direction and to uncover additional business opportunities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant experience in a related field
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus
- Experience: Career focus on technical solutions. Experience in related roles, such as Technical Product Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Technical Engineer… is preferred.
- Experience in Product Management role is a strong plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Analytics solutions such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, ....
- Cloud infrastructure services experience (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is a plus
- Experience leading software developers through lifecycle development is a plus.
- Experience gathering technical requirements, writing Business & Market Requirements Documents to be used by multiple audiences.
- Experience defining use cases and developing optimal customer journey. Use case definition using Visio and\or UML. Utilizing Agile and JIRA for project management and tracking.
- Global experience is required preferable in the Technology industry experience
- Ability to develop strong relationship skills with Global internal and external clients
- Strong presentation skills, presenting to customers and internal executives
- Excellent level of English (written and verbal)