Extended Reality Go-to-Market Manager EMEA
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 46272
About usIngram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue (2020), we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.In this job of Extended Reality Go-to-Market Manager EMEA you will oversee key programs and work across Ingram Micro to facilitate the needs of our strategic vendors and reseller partners. Extended Reality is the umbrella term for Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and Augmented Reality.You primary focus includes the creation and execution of programs that help vendors and customers succeed in Extended Reality (XR), managing various enablement projects for vendors and customers, and ensuring partners are guided smoothly through program onboarding, KPI development and GTM support and tracking.In this job you will closely collaborate with our global IoT Business Unit, support country organizations in XR development and coordinate existing regional XR efforts.You will report directly into the Manager Vendor Engagement Core Solutions EMEA as part of the Global Partner Engagement (GPE) team.
What will you do?
- Leader for selected Extended Reality vendors in Global Partner Engagement EMEA.
- Close collaboration with Global IoT’s XR Go-to-Market Program Manager to drive XR value creation in EMEA.
- Work cross-functionally with Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Solutions, Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Financial Solutions to deliver packaged offerings and seamless customer experiences.
- Close collaboration with Account Operations Manager EMEA for Microsoft Hololens to further develop Microsoft‘s Mixed Reality business.
- Enabling HP Reverb Augmented Reality pilots in selected countries with the objective to scale pilots into other EMEA countries.
- Contribute to building Ingram Micro’s XR practice in EMEA through strategic expansion of IM‘s XR portfolio, creating a diverse set of use cases to drive customer adoption.
- Facilitating best practice sharing among countries and supporting IM in-country leaders to build their XR practice.
What talent do you bring?
- Bachelor Degree in related field or proven experience in similar positions.
- Multi-years’ experience and successful track record of working as a Program or Business (Development) Manager within IT industry, particularly in IT distribution.
- Experience in Cloud, IoT, or XR (virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality), preferably with knowledge of HP augmented reality or Microsoft mixed reality solutions.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, strong command of English.
- Ability to translate from abstract ideas into clear and actionable deliverables, and to manage goals, deliverables, dependencies, and timelines accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work collaboratively with global and local cross-functional teams to deliver programs (and program elements).
- Experience building and managing multiple relationships with vendors, sales teams, and customers in an international environment.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, start-up like, new business environment.
What’s in it for you?You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our EMEA organization, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world.We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.