Data and Analytics Manager \ Go-to-Market (BRC)
ID de tâche: 48030
Who we are:
As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
- Own the Vendor & Cloud Service Provider (CSP) opportunity, revenue and ROI modelling
- Develop the process and solution to capture campaign performance data, and build simulations to show impact in new engagements
- Optimize and own the process of quantifying the impact Go-to-Market proficiency growth has on revenue
- Own the collection, management and dissemination of data and insights that add value to and/or informs the exiting processes, engagements, tools and projects
- Simplify, automate and own the process to capture, analyse and visualize data from all relevant internal and external sources
- Develop and manage the automated program onboarding process for Vendors and SPs
- Build and manage the units Global Knowledge Bank
- Act as the go to person for any relevant metrics and insights on GTM, market, vertical, Vendor, and CSP business
- Deliver regular business health reporting for peers, partners, customers & management
- Optimize current processes to deliver a 30% reduction in effort in first 12 months
- 4+ years experience and documented track record of working as a Business Analyst within a large organisation, particularly in hi-tech and ideally in SaaS, Cloud and/or Software
- Demonstrable experience in working with complex data with the ability to process and summarise to generate commercial insight
- Business acumen combined with excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Strategic and operational/hands-on experience which in past jobs allowed you to deliver highly relevant insights to CXOs and Senior Executives to support enterprise-wide projects and programs based on large, complex, incomplete, and diverse datasets that you managed to bring together into a comprehensive and user-friendly knowledge bank
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel databases (Access, SQL, etc.) is required, as well as in visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
- Fluent spoken and written English, good communication skills (with both experts and laymen) are required
- Demonstrable experience working / interacting cross-functionally and with senior level management (Sr. Manager/ Director and above)
- University degree required (engineering / science / applied microeconomics / mathematics / econometrics)
- Consulting experience is valuable
- Ability to achieve result through working remotely in a global business, across all time-zones
- Can-do, self-starter attitude who thrives in teamwork and excels under pressure
- Ability to thrive in highly dynamic, start-up like, triple digit growth, unstructured environment with changing priorities and continuous alignment of tactics to strategies