Consultant II BI & Pricing
Mexico D.F., Mexique
ID de tâche: 48971
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.Position Summary:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of pricing strategies to maximize sales and market penetration and ensure long-term profitability objectives are met.
- Administers projects designed to provide a comprehensive view of the company's competitive pricing position and insight on the impact of pricing changes on profitability and growth rates.
- Develops and maintains competitive pricing databases designed to monitor changes in the marketplace and their impact on the corporation.
- Performs analyses on customer price sensitivity and elasticity.
- Works in conjunction with other marketing, development and finance functions on setting prices, testing pricing and promotion strategies, and determining go-to-market pricing on new product launches.
What you bring to the role:
This position reports directly to Ingram’s headquaters in the US from Mexico.
- Bachelor degree in maths, business, engineer systems or related.
- Knoweldge in logistic, clustering, business analysis
- Works independentl with general supervision.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Advanced English
- SQL knowledge
- Python or R knowledge (good to have)
- Data analysis and algorithms knowledge.
*If you are interested in this position, please provide your resume in english* Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.