This job posting is no longer active.
Fort Worth, TX, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 49319
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
PM Summary of Objectives
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and services to better support our customers.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison between operations and our customers and ensure closed loop communication cycle is effective.
- Responsible for planning and managing programs to meet product delivery, quality, and customer service.
- Head off potential risks and work with team to formalize actionable plans to address and close.
- Drive resolution in matters relating to customer concerns and needs.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Facilitate communication of change management and ensure follow through is completed.
- Oversee multiple programs and partner with operations to ensure SLAs and KPIs related to program SOW are being met.
- Meet regularly with team members and develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
- Ensure customers are receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs.
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
- Manage and facilitate customer complaints within SLAs and follow up on closure.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- High-level management and leadership skills
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Conflict resolution and critical thinking skills
- Risk management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Cost control / Cost Savings
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.#L1- SR1