Business Transformation Principal
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 49619
Description As a trusted advisor to the regional businesses, the Business Transformation Principal plans and leads complex business transformation initiatives across lines of business and GBS operations, collaborating extensively with senior leadership to identify strategic opportunities, develop sustainable holistic solutions, and establish common processes and enterprise standards for Ingram Micro.The Transformation Principal is responsible championing and utilizing process mining technology the GBS Business Transformation methodology.Key Responsibilities:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Plan and lead complex, end-to-end transformation initiatives
- Collaborate directly with senior executives, process owners and technical to understand goals, objectives and requirements and translate them into comprehensive solutions
- Select and utilize Lean, process mining, and other tools and techniques as needed to achieve improvement goals
- Coordinate with Director, Process Mining Technology to oversee Celonis Data Engineers and Analysts team in planning, scheduling, and creating integration and Celonis analyses for transformation initiatives
- Lead Business Case development for assigned initiatives
- Champion and oversee adoption of KPIs, Celonis Action Engine/Transformation Center, and other best practices for User Enablement and continuous improvement
- Design process and customer-specific dashboards, analyses and reports
- Present analyses, recommendations, and results to senior level executives and other customer teams
- Anticipate and proactively communicate status, milestones, risks, issues, issues, and key findings.
- Establish and oversee appropriate program/project controls and procedures
- Monitor performance of regional transformation team
- Collaborate with other Business Transformation leaders to plan, develop, and deliver training content
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or related field required; MS or MBA preferred
- 10+ years Business Transformation consulting or equivalent experience in a complex organization.
- Demonstrated success analyzing complex processes and operating environments, architecting holistic improvements
- Credentials and expertise in one or more of the following: Business process design; Lean transformation; Process mining
- Strong facilitation skills,experience with modern analytics and tools, and ability to rapidly establish depth in core process areas
- Successful project team management and/or large scale cross functional team leadership.
- Celonis or similar process mining experience is a strong plus.
- Experience in Order-to-Cash, Supply Chain or Procurement is a strong plus
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-AK1