As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
Your Role (responsibilities)
- Create manage and maintain process design and documentation for all roles providing services to customers
- Drive efficiency in executing customer requirements across the lifetime of CloudBlue customer contracts, from initial delivery to ongoing enhancement.
- Lead the matrix organisation designed to breakdown silos and harmonize objectives.
- Play the role of “Pod Owner” managing the workload, prioritization, and backlog of the team.
- Identify & create the right team for every customer engagement be it new customer implementation or enhancements and customizations to existing customer environments.
- Provide regular updates to key internal stakeholders regarding the overall progress of the program.
- Be accountable for primary KPI´s related to contributor of the POD.
- Act as the interface to Customer Experience enablers from Product Management, Commercial Services, Application Support.
- Lead and co-ordinate Delivery Solution Architects for your region.
- Ensure Pod consistency with teams allocated to the same book of customers.
- Drive each Pods ability to self organize based on customer commitments and expected timelines.
- Work closely with Sales organisation to anticipate future customer programs based on opportunity pipeline.
- Own the handover workflow process between pre and post sales teams and ensure continuous efficiency / improvement at all times.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- 3+ year experience in program/project management working within agile frameworks used in a business delivery context
- Experience working in fast paced fast changing environments.
- Experience of process design and re-engineering.
- Understanding the requirements of matrix management and previous experience running cross functional teams.
- Exceptional stakeholder management including close interation with line managers for member of each Pod.
- Extensive process design/engineering experience
- Exceptional documentation skills specifically in process description and execution.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues.
- Flexible to be on-call to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing customer demands.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English) to communicate with our world-wide partners as well as internally.
- Influential relationships skills at all levels - ability to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.