Cloud Architect AWS
This job posting is no longer active.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexique
ID de tâche: 50320
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.CLOUD ARCHITECT
A Cloud Architect (CA) drives high-priority customer initiatives in collaboration with customers and your sales team. The CA is a technical, customer-facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience. CAs own the AWS technical customer engagement, including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or proofs of concepts. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Solid understanding of modern authentication protocols and a background in cyber security.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Deep technical experience in enterprise mobile, identity and access control, & security solutions.
- Understanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control.
- Understanding of common database technologies such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position within a software & services company.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, AWS Certified Solution Architect.