Multimedia Content Creator, Cloud Marketing
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 50466
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is one of the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where you come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
- Copywriting for digital marketing campaigns, marketing collateral materials, promotional and advertising materials, including SEO/SEM and PR.
- Generating ideas/themes, writing and editing of marketing content, such as whitepapers, blogs, datasheets, case studies, web pages and technical reports.
- Experience crafting focused stories and content for internal and external audiences.
- Multimedia experience and ability to use video, graphics, sound, and images to tell a story.
- Collaborating with product marketing and technical subject matter experts; and partnering with sales teams to compellingly market to clients and prospects.
- Conveying a clear and strong brand voice for Ingram Micro Cloud.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- BA/BS in communications-related major.
- 4+ years’ experience as a copywriter – in all venues of marketing and technical copy (traditional, online, social).
- Ability to reduce complex technical concepts to concise, business-focused storylines that touch the emotions.
- Proven experience with creating content for technical and business audiences.
- Project management and juggling multiple priorities.
- Proactive team member and team leader.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM copywriting.
- Strong promotional and marketing copywriting skills for technical subjects.
- Multimedia storytelling abilities (graphics, video, audio, infographics).
- Ability to express ideas clearly to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects) a plus.
- Diplomacy, flexibility and grace under pressure.