Sr. Data Engineer, Software Development (Data Management)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 50416
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools, and utilities.
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
Educational Requirement, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with limited to no supervision.
- May manage projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 6 years functional and specific experience.
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
- Strong SQL/Transact-SQL skill, familiar with stored procedures
- Familiar with scheduling tool such as Control-M
- ServiceNow as incident and change management tool
- Strong analytical and programming skills, preferably Python
- Data Warehousing and ETL/ELT (Extract, Transform, Load) / (Extract, Load, Transform)
- AWS Resources exposure and skill – S3, EC2, Redshift, Lambda
- Knowledge on reporting tool – SAP Business Objects and (nice to have) PowerBI