Data Engineer (Professional, Database Design and Admin)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 51522
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The role of the Data Engineer (Professional, Database Design and Reporting) is responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data models that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting. The Data Engineer builds data models that come from different data sources that will be used for analysis. The Data Engineer strives to continuously develop new and improved data engineering capabilities.
What You Bring to the Role:
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Data Collection & Modelling
- ETL Development
- Report Development
- Data Validation and Testing
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Collaboration & Support
- Project Documentation and Correspondence
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Analytics or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience in data analytics / engineering
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, T-SQL Programming in creation and optimization of stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions
- 3+ years of experience working in a data warehouse environment and a strong understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts
- Database Administration knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to build end-to-end BI solutions in a collaborative, agile/hybrid development environment
- Exposure to OLAP systems is a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL, data structures and database schemas
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aspiration to learn new technologies